Let's demystify digital marketing.
Big marketing agencies want you to think that this stuff is super difficult - so you pay the big bucks for it. But in reality, getting the basics right is not that hard.
We'll be running through how to get your digital marketing foundations right, so you can take your social enterprise to the community, country, and planet.
In this Impact Session, we'll be diving into:
- Low-cost (or free) strategies you can integrate into your Social Enterprise
- Case studies of businesses/campaigns we can take inspiration from
- Tools we use day to day to get the most out of digital platforms
- Critical metrics that will give you insights on your digital marketing and website performance
- Your questions about digital. Got a specific challenge? Let's see what we can do about it.
- & Loads more
The session will be structured as part talk - part workshop - part discussion.
All you need to bring is a notebook, pen, and a willingness to open up about your digital challenges.
We believe that if social enterprises can get their business model and digital marketing right, they can have a massive impact.
The event will be run by Tim & Jonty from Aro Digital - to learn more about the team at Aro check out https://aro.digital/
This is a fringe event of the Aotearoa Social Enterprise Forum - for more info on ASEF check out https://www.asef.nz/